Lying in the Pacific Ocean 600 miles off Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands truly stand alone. Discover their fascinating wildlife, which shows no fear of humans. Read about the islands and the dynamic geological forces that formed them, providing habitat for unusual flora and fauna found nowhere else on Earth. Check out the activities you can pursue, from snorkeling and kayaking to hiking and camping.
Thursday: Baltra Airport, Afternoon Greeting by Crew, Bus Transfer to the Itabaca Channel Canal and Boarding. Welcome, and Orientation Dive at Punta Carrion at Itabaca Channel.
Friday: 2 Morning dives; Punta Carrion (Santa Cruz Island) or Bartolome Punta. 1-afternoon hike to Bartolome Summit and panga ride at Pinnacle Rock.
- January to May: 4 Dives at Wolf; 2 morning, 2 afternoon dives.
- June to December: 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1 night dive.
- January to May: 2 morning dives at Darwin and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf.
- June to December: 2 morning dives and 2 afternoon dives at Darwin.
- January to May: 4 dives at Cabo Marshall; 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1 night dive.
- June to December: 2 morning dives at Darwin; and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf.
Tuesday: 2 morning dives at Cabo Douglas and 2 afternoon dives at Punta Vicente Roca.
Wednesday: 1 morning dive at Cousins Rock. Wednesday afternoon arrives at Itabaca Channel or Puerto Ayora. After lunch guests will disembark at 1 pm to go ashore for a private bus tour to see the beautiful Highlands of Santa Cruz Island. This will include a scenic view over Santa Cruz and a Tortoise Reserve to see giant tortoises. After the hike, guests can walk through town, shop and visit the tortoise-breeding center Fausto Llerena at the Charles Darwin Research Station. Guests will have dinner ashore at a local restaurant of their choice (only meal not included in the cruise). The Galapagos Aggressor III will depart at 10 pm from Puerto Ayora town to Baltra.
Thursday: Guests will have a full breakfast then check out and depart to the Baltra Airport.
The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
7 Days (Galapagos Islands with Wolf & Darwin) (Baltra/Baltra)
- Aug-11-18/16 (Jim Church Photography Cruise), Aug-25-Sep. 01/16
- Sep-08-15/16, Sep-22-29/16, Sep-29-Oct. 06/16 (Dive With the Owner-Wayne Brown)
- Oct-13-20/16, Oct-27-Nov. 03/16, Nov-17-24/16, Nov-24-Dec.01/16
- Dec-01-08/16, Dec-15-22/16, Dec-29-Jan 05/17
RATES 2016 GALAPAGOS AGGRESSOR III
July 7, 2016 – July 6, 2017
- Deluxe / Master $5,795 USD per person
July 6, 2017 – July 5, 2018
- Deluxe / Master $ 5,995 USD per person
July 5, 2018 – July 4, 2019
- Deluxe / Master $6,295 USD per person
July 4, 2019 – July 2, 2020
- Deluxe / Master $6,595 USD per person
What is included:
- All staterooms are air conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers, sinks, and hair dryers.
- Linens are changed mid-week and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom as needed.
- Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant chef prepared meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks.
- Beverages (alcoholic and non- alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard.
- Filled tanks, weights, and weight belts are included.
What is not included:
The following taxes and fees are charged during your trip to Galapagos:
- $100 Galapagos Park Entry fee (cash only – USD)
- $ 20 Galapagos Visitors Card (cash only – USD)
Onboard fees and charges may be paid in cash, Travelers Checks or credit card. Government fees are subject to change without notice. Fees, taxes and fuel surcharge (when applicable) are not included in the charter rate.