Republic of the Fiji Islands is an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean east of Vanuatu, west of Tonga and south of Tuvalu. The country occupies an archipelago of about 322 islands, of which 106 are permanently inhabited, and 522 islets. The two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu account for 87% of the population.
With direct flights from several major cities worldwide, it is an easy destination to add to your dive log.
To top off the exiting diving and experience some of Fiji’s local culture, a visit to a Fijian village on one of the remote islands is arranged including a Kava ceremony and warrior dance. All guests are required to wear a traditional sulu (sarong or wrap) so either bring your own or we will gladly provide one for you!
The Fiji Aggressor appeals to those discriminating divers who prefer a smaller group and is perfectly suited for Fiji and the diving itinerary. All indoor areas are air-conditioned and each of the guest cabins feature ensuite facilities. The beautifully appointed salon has ample room for divers to view their photos and videos or to enjoy a movie on the entertainment system. The sundeck features covered and uncovered lounging and is a perfect place to relax with a book during surface intervals.
Throughout the week aboard the Fiji Aggressor guests will depart Suva to explore the reefs, bommies, and walls of Nigali Pass, Wakaya, Koro and Namenalala Islands. Known as the soft coral capital, the brilliant colors on display will dazzle even the most experienced divers and photographers.
Drift dives with eagle rays, mantas, turtles, sharks and giant groupers are also on the itinerary. Clownfish, pygmy seahorses, ornate ghost pipefish, and a multitude of nudibranchs bring smiles to every dive! To top off the exiting diving and experience some of Fiji’s local culture, a visit to a Fijian village on one of the remote islands is arranged including a Kava ceremony and warrior dance.
All guests are required to wear a traditional sulu (sarong or wrap) so either bring your own or we will gladly provide one for you!
With all dives from the mother ship, five dives a day are the norm.
Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday before lunch when the Fiji Aggressor returns to port. The crew hosts a sunset cocktail party at 6:00 p.m. followed by dinner ashore.
Saturday morning check out is at 7:30 am.
Transportation can be scheduled for guests to the Suva Nausori Airport (SUV) or a local hotel. Be sure to remember the suggested 24-hour no-fly rule when planning your departure.
FIJI AGGRESSOR (Gau, Makongi, Namena, and Wakaya Islands)
- Jul-16-23/16, Jul-23-30/16, Jul. 30-Aug. 06/16
- Aug-13-20/16, Aug-20-27/16,
- Sep-03-10/16, Sep-17-24/16, Sep-24- Oct. 01/16
- Oct-08-15/16, Oct-22-29/16
- Nov-05-12/16, Nov-12-19/16
- Dec-10-17/16, Dec-17-24/16, Dec-31-Jan.07/17
- Jan-07-14/17, Jan-14-21/17, Jan-21-28/17, Jan-28-Feb. 04/17
- Feb-04-11/17, Feb-11-18/17, Feb-18-25/17, Feb-25-Mar. 04/17
- Mar-04-11/17, Mar-11-18/17
- Apr-01-08/17, Apr-08-15/17, Apr-15-22/17, Apr-22-29/17, Apr-29-May 06/17
- May-20-27/17, May-27- Jun.03/17
- Jun-17-24/17, Jun-24-Ju. 01/17
- Jul-01-08/17, Jul-08-15/17, Jul-15-22/17, Jul-22-29/17, Jul-29-Aug.05/17
- Aug-05-12/17, Aug-12-19/17, Aug-19-26/17, Aug-26-Sep. 02/17
- Sep-02-09/17, Sep-16-23/17, Sep-23-30/17, Sep-30-Oct .07/17
- Oct-14-21/17, Oct-21-28/17, Oct-28-Nov. 04/17
- Nov-04-11/17, Nov-11-18/17
- Dec-02-09/17, Dec-09-16/17, Dec-16-23/17, Dec-23-30/17, Dec-30-Jan. 06/18
RATES FIJI AGGRESSOR
January 2, 2016 – January 7, 2017
- Deluxe $3,095 USD per person / Master $3,295 USD per person
January 7, 2017 – January 6, 2018
- Deluxe $3,195 USD per person / Master $3,395 USD per person
January 7, 2018 – January 5, 2019
- Deluxe $3,295 USD per person / Master $3,495 USD per person
What is included:
- All staterooms are air-conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant chef prepared dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (soft beverages, local beer, and wine) are complimentary while onboard.
- The yacht is equipped with hairdryers in each stateroom.
- Linens are changed mid-week and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom as needed.
- Filled tanks, weights, and weight belts are included.