MAY TO SEPTEMBER
Located near Tofino in Vancouver Island, Canada Clayoquot is accessible by a scenic 45 private seaplane flight departing from Vancouver, BC.
Exclusive destination opens annually from mid-May to the end of September. Perfect for Families looking for a unique vacation, luxury accommodations, excellent food and beverages and activities and adventures for all ages.
Clayoquot Wilderness Resort is an ultra-luxurious eco-resort reminiscent of late 19th Century Great Safari Camps, and offers an enclave with an open-kitchen-concept dining cookhouse, and two private dining tents, large outdoor fireplace, and seating area, outdoor fire pit, Healing Grounds Spa including two additional spa tents, work out facilities and yoga studio with heated floor, a billiards tent, library tent, art tent, fly-fishing tent.
- Horseback riding
- Ocean and fresh water fishing
- Whale watching
- Bear watching
- Wild Side First Nations interpretive trail
- Natural rock climbing wall
- Archery range
- River and sea kayaking
- Mountain biking
- 15 meter climb onto a treetop observation platform
- 285-meter long zip line
- Specially designed paintball course
- Stand-up paddle boards (SUP)
*Clayoquot offers ALL INCLUSIVE packages starting from 3,4 or 7 NIGHTs in 2 options of accommodations.
- Deluxe ensuite Luxury Tent or Ensuite Luxury Tents accommodation.
- Evening candlelit turndown Service and room amenities
- All gourmet meals and snacks*
- All beverages (Including house bar wine and beer)*
- 2 hours Massage Treatments.
- Return Resort charter Seaplane flight Vancouver/outpost Camp.
- Guided and highly personalized adventure activities to include: hiking, River & Ocean Kayaking, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Salt and Fresh Water Fishing**, Sailing, Surfing, Wildlife viewing (Whales, Sea Lions, Sea otters, Eagles, puffins, Bears), Walk the Wild Side Tour, Remote Beaches & Surfing, Skeet Shooting, Archery and Rock Climbing, Zip Line and Paint Ball.
*All-inclusive packages offer world-class cuisine, premium wines, and premium spirits. Should a guest wish to order from the Reserve Wine List or enjoy special select liquor a surcharge will appear on their statement to be paid upon departure. **Salt Water guided fishing must be a minimum 2 guest per boat. Includes 1 full day of fishing.
- Flights to or from Vancouver
- Canadian Visa
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Additional Hotel nights
LOW SEASON RATES – May 22 to June 16 and September 8 to September 29, 2016 (per person all inclusive)
Deluxe Outpost Tents (All Deluxe tents have a flush toilet right outside the tent and access to a private shower in the nearby shower house.
- Thursday to Sunday/ 3 nights / $4,750.00 CAD / $2,375.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Thursday / 4 nights / $5,700.00 CAD / $2,850.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Sunday / 7 nights / $9,450.00 CAD / $4,725.00 CAD (Children*)
- Thursday to Thursday / 7 nights / $9,450.00 CAD / $4,725.00 CAD (Children*)
Luxury Ensuite Tents (Full ensuite bathroom with flush toilets and private showers.
- Thursday to Sunday /3 nights / $6,050.00 CAD / $3,025.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Thursday /4 nights/ $7,260.00 CAD / $3,630.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Sunday /7 nights/ $12,100.00 CAD / $6,050.00 CAD (Children*)
- Thursday to Thursday /7 nights/ $12,100.00 CAD / $6,050.00 CAD (Children*)
PEAK SEASON RATES – June 17 – September 7, 2016 (per person all inclusive)
Deluxe Outpost Tents
- Thursday to Sunday /3 nights / $4,988.00 CAD / $2,494.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Thursday /4 nights/ $5,985.00 CAD / $2,993.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Sunday /7 nights/ $9,923.00 CAD / $4,961.00 CAD (Children*)
- Thursday to Thursday /7 nights/ $9,923.00 CAD / $4,961.00 CAD (Children*)
Luxury Ensuite Tents
- Thursday to Sunday /3 nights / $6,353.00 CAD / $3,176.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Thursday /4 nights/ $7,623.00 CAD / $3,812.00 CAD (Children*)
- Sunday to Sunday /7 nights/ $12,705.00 CAD / $6,352.50 CAD (Children*)
- Thursday to Thursday /7 nights/ $12,705.00 CAD / $6,353.00 CAD (Children*)
*Rates applicable for Children under 12 years sharing the same tent with parents
**Single occupancy supplement add $300.00 per night. Adult Double Occupancy required in Luxury Ensuite Tents in July and August.
Applicable taxes: Environmental Sustainability fee 3%, Room Tax $8 per person per day, GST 5%, Gratuities 14%.
All rates quoted in Canadian funds.
Payment Policy: All rates quoted in Canadian funds. A deposit representing 50% of the total cost of booking including taxes and gratuities is due at time of reservation. Balance is due 60-days prior to arrival. All deposits on record are 100% non-refundable.