GREAT WHITE SHARK
JULY TO NOVEMBER
Dive to 30 Feet and Go Face to Face with Great White Sharks
Great white shark encounters at Guadalupe Island are nothing short of spectacular. Guadalupe feels like a remote outpost at the end of the earth but is actually incredibly easy to get to. Our trips meet in San Diego, California with coach transfers to Ensenada, Mexico. It’s the best destination in the world for calm, clear water and a consistently high probability of multiple shark encounters per day.
The Nautilus Explorer is a luxury safari boat specializing in pampering small groups of scuba divers on unique diving adventures up and down the west coast of North America. Our beautiful little ship was custom-designed and built for divers with features including a sparkling-clear hot tub, ample fresh water to shower whenever you like, extensive soundproofing with near-silent generators, cabins with side-by-side beds, a beamy stabilized steel hull for a great ride and safety second-to-none with the same SOLAS certificates as the largest ocean-going cruise ships.
The Nautilus Explorer is a Millenium Boat Built and Launched in Vancouver, B.C. in 2000. It is116′ long, 27′ wide. Small ship size with a much bigger feel.
- All eight lower deck staterooms have private heads with separate shower stalls, central air conditioning and measure 90 square feet. Six of the staterooms have side by side beds. Two of the staterooms have large double beds and additional storage area.
- Three superior suites on the hot-tub deck measure 145 sq. ft and have large exterior windows. They each have private facilities, a desk and either bureau or wardrobe. Two of these suites have doors that open directly outside. The third suite boasts a large flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Our premium suite is also located on the hot-tub deck and is twice the size of the other suites. It has a separate bedroom and lounge each with a large flat screen TV and DVD player, private facilities with a full-size bathtub and shower plus large private windows looking out on an ocean view. In 2011, the lounge in this suite will be refitted with a beautiful floor to ceiling picture window.
The Nautilus Belle Amie is a 135 foot, luxurious, modern vessel custom built for divers.
The Belle Amie is very stabilized with a deep draft and a bulbous bow to give you the most comfortable ride possible. Our ships are heavily soundproofed to allow you to have a good nights sleep and equipped with over-sized watermakers allowing you to shower as often and as often as you like. The full-width superstructure on all 4 decks gives an outstanding amount of space – our over-sized superior and premium suites even have full-size king beds!
Passengers: 28 guests
- Premium Suites: Two spacious premium suites are available on the main deck. Ensuite bathrooms with showers and double sinks. Large windows, plenty of sunlight, large storage area, and personal flat screen TV. Available in single or double occupancy.
- Superior Suites: The Nautilus Belle Amie has 6 superior suites on the upper deck. Superior rooms have large double windows. Double and single occupancy available.
- Staterooms: The lower deck has 8 comfy staterooms with various bed configurations (single and double occupancy).
- San Diego option: Meet at Best Western Palms Hospitality Suite and travel by coach to board the ship docked in Ensenada.
- Tijuana option: Fly into Tijuana and travel by express coach to Ensenada (90 minutes).
DAY 2: Dinner time arrival at Guadalupe Island, with a nice relaxing evening at anchor.
DAY 3: Cages open at 6:30 am. First submersible dive at 8:00. Dive until dusk!
DAY 4: Another full day of diving starting at 6:30 AM. Submersible diving starts at 8:30 AM. Dive until dusk!
DAY 5: Cages open at 6:30 AM. Submersible diving starts at 7:30 AM. Cages close at 5:00 PM.
DAY 6: At sea, arriving in Ensenada approx. 2:00 PM. Coach transfers to Tijuana Airport, San Diego Airport, or Best Western Island Palms Resort.
- Jul 28/18
- Aug 7/18, Aug 12/18, Aug 17/18, Aug 22/18, Aug 27/18
- Sept 1/18, Sept 16/18, Sept 21/18
- Oct 6/18, Oct 11/18, Oct 16/18, Oct 26/18, Oct 31/18
- Nov 10/18
NAUTILUS BELLE AMIE
- Jul 25/18, Jul 30/18
- Aug 4/18, Aug 9/18, Aug 14/18, Aug 19/18, Aug 24/18, Aug 29/18
- Sept 4/18, Sept 25/18, Sept 30/18 (SEPT 15/18 FULL CHARTER)
- Oct 15/18, Oct 20/18, Oct 25/18
- Nov 4/18, Nov 9/18, Nov 14/18
NAUTILUS EXPLORER 2017-2018
- Double Stateroom $3,095 USD per Person
- Single Stateroom $3,869 USD per Person
- Superior Suites $3,595 USD per Person
- Premium Suites $4,195 USD per Person
NAUTILUS BELLE AMIE 2018
- Double Stateroom $3095* USD per person
- Single Stateroom $3869* USD per Person
- Superior Suites $3595* USD per Person
- Premium Suites $4195* USD per Person
Taxes & Port Fees
Booking confirmations include all taxes except for a $65 USD port fee which is payable by cash on board.
WATCH THE VIDEO
What is Included:
- 6 days/ 5 nights on board of the Nautilus Explorer
- Round ground transportation from Tijuana and/or San Diego to Ensenada
- Diving, aluminum 80 tanks, weight belts.
- Meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages including sodas.
What is not Included:
- Prices do not include 5% of Mexican VAT
- IVA tax has been harmonized at 16% across Mexico. The original 11% tax is included in your trip fee. The 5% increase in tax is shown separately
- $65 USD port fee payable by cash onboard.
- Crew gratuities
- Alcoholic beverages
- Rental Gear
- Nitrox and argon fill.
- Rebreather support including zorb and specialized tank rentals
- * (Limited supply on a first come first serve basis)
- 100/120 cu. ft. steel tanks (16 lbs more negative than an aluminum 80).
To guarantee your reservation we require an initial deposit of $1,000.00 USD. The balance will have to be paid 90 days before departure date. * Initial deposit NON-REFUNDABLE.