Thailand is known as “The Land of Smiles” for its warm and friendly people. This island paradise lies only 8 degrees north of the equator and enjoys a tropical climate year round. For divers, the true treasures of the Andaman Sea are found at famous sites in areas such as the Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock, where the warm, clear water draws large schools of tropical fish, manta rays, and the awe-inspiring whale shark. The wealth of aquatic life will delight underwater photographers and marine naturalists when scuba diving from a liveaboard boat in Thailand.
From $3,290 USD per person
Yacht Specifications – The Thailand Aggressor
Port: The Thailand Aggressor departs from 2 different ports depending on the itinerary)
The Thailand Aggressor is built to U.S. Coast Guard and A.B.S. standards with a full complement of safety equipment.
- Length: 115 ft.
- Beam: 23
- Passengers: 16
- Staterooms: 8
- Crew: 8
- 7 night trips
- Boarding: Check the Know Before You Go depending on itinerary
- Check out: Check the Know Before You Go depending on itinerary
Thailand Aggressor has been an Aggressor Fleet destination since March, 2013.
The THAILAND AGGRESSOR™ itinerary, the Andaman Sea (North) offers the best diving in Thailand and charters from Saturday – Saturday (7-night charters).
We highly suggest arriving a few days early and visiting Bangkok before the Thailand liveaboard scuba diving trip. Transfers are free of charge on the charter arrival/departure dates at the following pick up points:
Charter Start Date From Tap Lamu Pier:
- Saturday 4 pm Phuket International Airport (HKT) for transfer to Tap Lamu Pier.
- Saturday 4-4:45 pm Kantary Beach Hotel and Villas or Katiliya Khao Lak, located in the Khao Lak beach region to Tap Lamu Pier.
Charter End Date From Tap Lamu Pier:
- Saturday 8 am departure to Phuket International Airport (HKT).
- Saturday 8 am departure to host hotels.
Guests arriving at the Phuket (HKT) International Airport on the day of the charter and the host hotels will be met at the above times by a THAILAND AGGRESSOR™ representative. If you are already on the island, you may make your own way to the THAILAND AGGRESSOR™ liveaboard docked at Tap Lamu Pier for a 5-6 pm boarding or, you may meet at one of the above picks up points.
What is included:
- Accommodations aboard the yacht
- Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
- Airport transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each destination is different)
What is not included:
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Equipment rentals
- Nitrox fills
- Certification or specialty courses
- Hotel stays/day rooms
- Dinner on final evening
- Crew gratuity
- Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable) (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
- Airport Transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
|January 6, 2018 – January 5, 2019||$3290||$3290|
|January 5, 2019 – January 4, 2020||$3290||$3290|
|January 4, 2020 – January 2, 2021||$3290||$3290|
Taxes & Fees:
USD $95 Park Fee paid onboard and 7% VAT tax of onboard purchases and park fee. The yacht accepts cash, MC, and Visa.