With awesome visibility and breath-taking soft corals, the Red Sea is one of the most popular scuba diving destinations in the world. There are over one thousand species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which can be found nowhere else in the world. It is hard to believe that where the Egyptian desert sands end, a marine paradise begins. Ironically, Egypt’s desert climate has created an ideal liveaboard scuba diving setting. rn
It is one of the sunniest places on the planet, therefore, corals and their tiny guests thrive on an overabundance of solar energy. The Red Sea is the resting place of many intriguing wrecks included several WWII ships that house countless artifacts.
The Yacht – Red Sea Aggressor
Port: Port Ghalib, Egypt
- Length: 120 ft.
- Beam: 26
- Passengers: 20
- Crew: 12
- Saturday to Saturday trips
- Boarding: Saturday 3:00 p.m.
- Check out: Saturday 9 a.m.
The Red Sea has been an Aggressor Fleet destination since 2014.
Two Itineraries to Choose From:
– Brothers/Daedalus/Elphinstone Itinerary (7 nights)
– Southern/St. John & Daedalus (7 nights)
Two 7-Night Itineraries Offered:
If you prefer one itinerary over the other, please view the schedule.
- Brothers/Daedalus/Elphinstone itinerary
- Southern/St. John & Daedalus itinerary – journeys to Ras Banas and St. John’s Reef, Fury Shoal, Sha’ab Mansour, Sha’ab Claude and Sataya sample lush walls and reefs. Guests may fly into nearby Marsa Alam or Hurghada, both have direct international flights available.
- Both island locations are in the middle of the Red Sea (9 Hours by motor yacht from the coast.)
- They are pinnacle islands, meaning that below the surface, their walls plummet hundreds of feet vertically down, without any sandy beaches or shallow reefs around.
- Surrounded by open ocean, chances of spotting big game, such as rays, sharks, and other pelagic predators, are very high around the islands. Grey Reef Sharks, Thresher Sharks, and Hammerhead schools are residents. Oceanic white tip at certain times of the year.
- 2 x Wrecks on Big Brother (Aida and Numidia)
- One night dive is offered on this itinerary as night diving is not offered at the Brothers, regulated by the Egyptian Government, however early dawn dives are offered each morning before breakfast.
Southern/St. John’s Reef & Daedalus Itinerary
- Dives along the South of Egypts Red Sea making Red Sea LiveAboard diving the only way to go.
- Sites like Sha’ab Claudia offer extensive reefs and coral gardens. Coral tunnels and caverns for divers to explore.
- Fury Shoal’s offer more exposed reefs and wall dives that attract the pelagics. Reefs such as Sha’ab Mansour and Sataya, divers go deep on the walls to see schools of barracuda and big-eye trevally and sharks as well as further south to St. John’s Reef which is known as world class diving.
- Dolphin Reef at Sataya offers a coral lagoon where divers can spend one or two dives snorkeling with resident Spinner Dolphin pods.
- Great sheltered bays for night diving.
What is included:
- Accommodations aboard the yacht
- Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
- Airport transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each destination is different)
What is not included:
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Equipment rentals
- Nitrox fills
- Certification or specialty courses
- Hotel stays/day rooms
- Dinner on final evening
- Crew gratuity
- Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable) (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
- Airport Transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
|Red Sea Aggressor||Deluxe||Master|
|January 6, 2018 – January 5, 2019||$2299||$2399|
|January 5, 2019 – January 4, 2020||$2399||$2499|
|January 4, 2020 – January 2, 2021||$2399||$2499|
There is a USD $39 Port Fee per person and a USD $105 Marine Park fee per person to visit 2 Marine Parks for either the Northern or Southern routes. These fees are paid onboard the yacht and may be paid by Visa, Mastercard, cash or travelers checks.
Upon arrival to Egypt, all guests must pay an entry visa of $25. They do not offer a multi-entry visa. (subject to change without notice)