The crystal, clear, warm water of the Cayman Islands has made it one of the top scuba diving destinations in the world. On their liveaboard trip, scuba divers will explore the walls and ship wrecks of Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac (weather permitting).
The Cayman Islands are a British Crown Colony which lies 480 miles south of Miami, nestled in the turquoise waters of the western Caribbean.rn
The Yacht – Cayman Aggressor IV
Port: George Town, Grand Cayman
Built to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards.
- Length: 110 ft.
- Beam: 22
- Passengers: 18
- Crew: 6
- Saturday to Saturday trips
- Boarding: Saturday 3 p.m.
- Check out: Saturday 8 a.m.
The Cayman Islands has been an Aggressor Fleet destination since 1984.
Master Stateroom (#1)
Full bed with private head and shower, closet, individual climate control, monitor with media player
and hair dryer.
Deluxe Stateroom (#2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Double bed (lower) and twin bed (upper) bunk-style. All with private head and showers, closet, port window, individual climate control, hair dryer and monitor with media player.
Twin Share Stateroom (#8, 9)
Two single beds (bunk-style) that share a connecting ensuite bathroom with one other stateroom, closet, port window, individual climate control, monitor with media player and hair dryer.
The CAYMAN AGGRESSOR IV™ liveaboard operates out of Grand Cayman, BWI (GCM). Guests arriving on Saturday from 11:30 am – 6 pm are greeted at the airport by a Cayman tour guide who will be wearing an Aggressor Fleet hat and shirt and will have guests name on a sign. Cayman taxi regulations do not allow the Cayman company to transfer guests to the yacht. Airport transfers are not included in the cost of your charter. At the end of the Cayman Island scuba diving trip, the Captain will assist with organizing transportation to the airport or hotel if you are extending your stay. If you are already in Grand Cayman, please make your own way to the Cayman Aggressor IV anytime after 3:00 p.m. Passengers can arrive up until the last flight Saturday evening.The yacht will depart the dock early Sunday morning.
- Sharks, Turtles, Stingrays, Eagle Rays, Wrecks, Lobster, walls and reefs with abundant marine life
- All dives from mothership
- Water temperature:
78 – 82F, 25 – 28C
- 3mm wetsuit recommended
- 7-night charters: up to 27 dives
- 10-night charters: up to 42 dives
What is included:
- Accommodations aboard the yacht
- Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
- Airport transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each destination is different)
What is not included:
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Equipment rentals
- Nitrox fills
- Certification or specialty courses
- Hotel stays/day rooms
- Dinner on final evening
- Crew gratuity
- Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable) (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
- Airport Transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
|Cayman Aggressor IV||Deluxe||Master||Twin Share|
|January 6, 2018 – January 5, 2019||$2995||$3195||$2795|
|January 5, 2019 – January 4, 2020||$3095||$3295||$2895|
|January 4, 2020 – January 2, 2021||$3095||$3295||$2895|
|Bahamas Tiger Beach||Deluxe||Deluxe|
|April 29, 2018 – September 1, 2018||$2795||$2595|
|April 27, 2019 – July 27, 2019||$2995||$2795|
|April 25, 2020 – July 25, 2020||$2995||$2795|
There is a $45 per person (2017) and $75 (2018) or $108 for 10-nights, port fee paid onboard. Airport transfers are not included in the charter price.