JANUARY TO MARCH
Every winter from December to March around Cancun´s Caribbean waters sailfish arrive following schools of sardines. It´s a unique adventure to snorkel and swim with them while they hunt and feed.
Blue to gray in color with white underbellies, they get their name from their spectacular dorsal fin which stretches up high and is nearly the length of their body. One of the fastest fish in the ocean, sailfish can reach speeds of 30 meters per second, equivalent to 120 Km/h (75 mph). This speed allows them to circle schools of fish and capture their prey.
- Every day from January to March
- Private Charter $1,500 USD Per Bout
What is Included:
- 8 hours on board (we suggest leave at 7:00 am)
- Coffee break during registration.
- Snorkeling gear ( mask, fins, life jacket, snorkel tube).
- Lunch ( baguette, fruit, soft drinks, water, juice).