SILVER BANKS / HUMPBACK WHALES
JANUARY TO APRIL
Humpback Whale Season Dates:
– January 20 – March 31, 2018
– January 19 – March 30, 2019
– January 25 – April 4, 2020
The Dominican Republic Humpback Whale Snorkel Adventures – The beautiful TURKS & CAICOS AGGRESSOR II™ offers an exciting itinerary from January – April to the Dominican Republic to snorkel with Humpback Whales at the Silver Bank. This area, twenty square miles in size, is located north
The Turks and Caicos Aggressor II™ is one of the few yachts permitted access to the Silver Bank during the Humpback mating and breeding season.
Yacht – The Turks & Caicos Aggressor II
Port: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
The Turks & Caicos Aggressor II is built to U.S. Coast Guard and A.B.S. standards with a full complement of safety equipment.
- Length: 120 ft.
- Beam: 22
- Passengers: 18
- Crew: 6
- Saturday to Saturday trips
- Boarding: Sat. 4 p.m.
- Check out: Saturday 8 a.m.
The Dominican Republic Silver Bank has been an Aggressor Fleet destination since 1992.
The TURKS & CAICOS AGGRESSOR II™ docks at the Ocean World Marina in Puerto Plata. Guests may board Saturday at 4:00 pm with a 9:30 pm departure for the Silver Bank.
The yacht returns from Dominican Republic Humpback whale watching to Ocean World Marina Friday at 5 pm. Friday evening the yacht hosts a sunset cocktail party then dinner ashore. Check-out is Saturday morning from 7 am – 8 am. Transportation is not included in the price of your trip.
What is Included:
- Six days and seven nights onboard the ship
- All activities
- All meals (except Friday night), snacks throughout the day and evening, all coffee, tea, juices, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Premium liquor is not provided, but if you have a favorite, please feel free to bring it with you.
- Linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap are all available and included.
What is not Included:
- Airfare to and from your terminal port
- Tourist arrival cards (a tourist card can be purchased in Puerto Plata for $10.00 (cash)
- Transfers to and from the ship or to and from hotels, land tours or bus stations, excess baggage charges, departure taxes at airport
- Cruising, port & sanctuary fees $300 USD
- Friday night dinner (unless on an extended week)
- Equipment rental
- Vacation videos
- Sundries and gratuities (15%-20%) for guides and crew
- Fuel Surcharge $300.00 USD per person payable on board. CASH ONLY
|Dominican Republic (Snorkeling Only)||Deluxe||Master||Twin Share|
|January 20, 2018 – March 31, 2018||$3695||$3995||$3495|
|January 19, 2019 – March 30, 2019||$3895||$4195||$3695|
|January 25, 2020 – March 28, 2020||$3995||$4295||$3795|
USD $300 Whale Sanctuary Access Fee and Port fee to be paid onboard. Professional photographers and videographers must pay an additional fee to the Whale Sanctuary.