NOVEMBER TO MARCH
The Great Hammerhead is aptly named, one of the larger species and quite simply an incredible animal to share the water with. Bimini is in fact the worldwide diving hotspot to share the water with these sharks over the winter months (January- March), and scuba boats and liveaboards dot the waters of the western edge of the islands for these months, whilst the Great Hammerheads spend time here before heading north when the ocean warms. The Great Hammerhead is still listed as endangered by IUCN, protected here in the Bahamas shark sanctuary, but at threat from fishing pressures elsewhere, and as a large transient species, potentially in danger after the winter months. There is little known about these sharks, and why they come to Bimini in the first place.
From $1,499 USD
All packages include:
- Overnight accommodations at Hilton Biminidiving
- Hotel tax of 13.95%, Resort fee of $25 + 7.5% per room per night
- Courtesy Wi-Fi inside the resort
- Guided two tank scuba dives (when applicable)
- Great hammerhead dive (feeding) (when applicable)
- VAT (value added tax) of 7.5% on scuba dives
- Full scuba gear (if necessary)
- Water on every Tour or Dive.
What is not included:
- Food / drinks in the island
- Nitrox is not available
- Gratuity is appreciated but not mandatory.
On package #1 3 nights + 2 Hammer Heads Package
+ 2 2 tank dives, the price is as follows:
Three night diver* $1,499.00 USD
Three night single occup. diver* $1,996.00USD